Friday, August 5, 2016

Sunday 31 July – Netball 'til I die








Current location: Bali
11.11am, Watching netball. In Bali. Today was the Swifts v Firebirds Grand Final, and I magically discovered I could stream it. So I (somehow having escaped a hangover) ate the delish banana pancakes our chef made us, settled down by the pool, and started cheering for the Swifts. It was an intense game, way more than intense than I could justice to, and ended in double extra time, with the Firebirds taking the championship :(
Luckily, there are worse ways to drown my sorrows than by going out into Seminyak, drinking some juices, going to some markets, and then having a couple's massage with Mia, which ended with a rose bath. So relaxing and lovely.

In the evening, we went to a really good Italian restaurant and, as we were all starving, decided to all order two mains each. Why not?!
After dinner, the others all had to go and get their flights back to Oz :( so I went to my hotel and checked in, and then cuddled up in my maaaaassive bed and watched Britain's Next Top Model... Again, why not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment