Monday, July 25, 2016

Sunday 24 July – More pubs and pals


Current location: Queens Park
11.11am, Watching my (former) football team. They nailed it, once again, and won 8-0! Such a fabulous bunch of humans, I'm so glad I met them and got to play with them for half a season! It's pretty ace though, that even though my knee injury means I'm no longer playing, I know I have made some really good friends there. After the game, a bunch of us went for lunch, then stayed for the arvo having some beers and plotting how we would set our handsome captain up with some friends. When we left a few hours later, I went to the pub in Surry Hills for Mitch's birthday, where I ate a roast, and saw more awesome friends. We are very lucky to know such great peeps here, from all corners of the world... Today's friends were from: Germany, Scotland, Colombia, England, Holland, Chile... and Australia!

(Pic from when I was still playing)

No comments:

Post a Comment