Friday, July 8, 2016

Sunday 19 June – Adelaide cruising







Current location: Adelaide
11.11am, Eating a massive brekkie. One of our fave things about the hotel (as well as its proximity to the beach, and how ballin' it was!) was the amazing brekkie options – literally any breakfast food you think of. Today we had fresh juices, pancakes, coffee, fruit, omelette, bacon, yoghurt – we just couldn't stop!

After brekkie, we had a wander around the hotel and found the pool (beautiful, but too cold to try it out properly!) and then went back to bed for an hour or two to make the most of our late checkout. Next we headed out to the beach across the road, for a yummy coffee and some 'healthy' brownies, and lots of chatting and topping up our happy soul levels.

Glenelg, where we're staying, is such a cute little part of Adelaide so we had a mosey around the shops, buying things we didn't need (and some very expensive dried mango) before heading out to the airport. Even then, we were still laughing and having fun – I think being bored is literally impossible with Lauren. She just has so many interesting thoughts and hilarious observations, I find myself in these rabbit-holes of conversation with her. My flight was delayed, but I didn't care... I had lollies, chips and so, so much love in my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment