Monday, July 18, 2016

Sunday 17 July – Mads makes things normal (ish)



Current location: Alexandria

11.11am, Getting home from seeing beautiful Maddie. She is my gorgeous, gorgeous friend who always makes me feel happy! She knows I'm out of sport for a while, but suggested we go and shoot some netball goals so I at least am remembering how to throw and catch, haha. I basically stood still while she ran around the court throwing the ball at me and collecting my rebounds. I heart her. Afterwards, I went to watch my football team play (we won 9-1! Woo! My friend Ali scored 8 goals!!!), and then we went to see the fam at a new pub called the Dolphin, for a few wines. By then it was dinnertime, so we caught up with Jess, Lou, Jade and theie boys for a roast at Dove and Olive.

No comments:

Post a Comment