Monday, July 25, 2016

Saturday 23 July – Bucket list item!





Current location: Bondi

11.11pm, On the way home from Bondi, where I'd been all day. Finally, after three years of living here, I got to go to the beautiful Icebergs, just near Bondi Beach. Our book club (Bookwurmz) usually goes away on a little weekend away, but this year all got a bit too hectic, so we decided to have a fancy lunch instead. It was so good! The weather was stunning, we had a great table, the food was insanely yummy, the bubbles were flowing, and it really was epicly special. I'm so glad I finally got there.
After a looooong lunch, we went for another drink, then as most people ducked off home, I headed to my friend Willis' house for more drinks and dinner. An awesome day, of so much food, so much wine, and so, so much joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment