Friday, July 8, 2016

Saturday 2 July – Rushcutters soul feeding





Current location: Alexandria
11.11am, Napping. Andy and I got up at 5am to watch the Wales v Belgium Euros quarter-final (Wales won! Wooooo!) so I went back to bed for a bit. We were going to go to the northern beaches for the afternoon, but ended up in Rushcutters Bay, where Andy played some football, and I read my book and drank coffee in the sunshine. So good for the soul!
After a couple of hours, I walked for an hour in the sunshine to my beautiful friend Maddie's house, where a few of us were watching the Swifts netball match against the Steel, with some snacks and wine. Swifts drew, but we definitely won with the snacks and the wine!
I headed back to Erskineville, where Andy and I continued our tradition of going out for pasta on Saturday night at our favourite little Italian... Carb-loading for football on Sunday, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment