Monday, June 20, 2016

Thursday 9 June – Semi-finals





Current location: Alexandria
11.11am, Thinking about netball. I don’t know if I actually was, right at that moment, thinking about netball, but considering how much it crosses my mind, it’s pretty likely! Last Saturday was National Netball Day, and so it made me think about how many teams I've played for:

-Hoops
-Shooter McGavins
-District 13
-Brooklyn
-Hot Fudge Sundaes
-Kings
-Cardiff 5ths
-Penzance
-Blackheath Wanderers
-Bondi
-We Are United
-Phoenix...

And maybe one or two I've forgotten! It's fair to say I absolutely love this sport, and it has brought me so many very special friends. I hope I am always #Hereifyouneed

Tonight we (Brooklyn, pictured above in black and white) played a very hard semi-final against a team who hasn't lost a game yet, in the entire time they've been playing this comp (not just this season). We played out of our skins, and beat them by 5 goals, taking us into the finals next week! Proud doesn't even come close. 


No comments:

Post a Comment