Monday, May 30, 2016

Saturday 28 May – Attention to detail



Current location: Sydney
11.11am, On the train to Redfern. From Museum. Where I'd had to get a taxi to the bar we were in last night, where I'd left my wallet. Which I only found out once I'd been to work to get my phone charger. Then I was on my way to meet Tracy at Redfern, where we began the very annoying journey to Olympic Park in the rain, with a hangover, to watch the Swifts match. There's very little I wouldn't do for the Swifts!
When we got there, it was so quiet. Admittedly we were five minutes late, but still. I checked the time on the ticket, and it definitely said 12 o'clock... On Sunday 29 May. Oops, only a day early!
We went for a coffee instead, then I went home, to watch Grey's Anatomy in bed, and start this day again!

No comments:

Post a Comment