Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday 13 May – No bad luck here





Current location: Chippendale? Newtown?

11.11pm, Dancing? Drinking? Chatting? I know I was having fun, whatever I was doing, because from the moment I met Mia, Em, Ducky and Steph at The Old Clare on Braodway for after-work drinks, I was having fun! In fact, the fun started before that, when I met Andy and a couple of other friends for a post-work margarita. I was wearing Gorman, the sun was shining, and I was so excited for my girls' night out. I didn't realise it would end up such a big night, but I probably should have done after our second bottle of champagne, when we moved onto espresso martinis. We went to Spice Alley for dinner (I love it there!), then, unwilling to call it a night, decided to go out dancing in the Marly Bar. We danced for hours, and I ended up going to bed at about 2am (latest I've been out in a while!!). So. Much. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment