Thursday, March 17, 2016

Saturday 12 March – My hen do!










Current location: Nielson Park, Sydney
11.11am, Meeting up with my beautiful friends. My day went something like this:
At 10.15am, Sha and Rochy came around, then asked me to leave, locked me in the car and went back to my apartment to get what I needed for the day. We then all got in the car and drove... I didn't know where to, but we got out at stunning Nielson Park, which I've never been to before, but which is beautiful!
A group of about eight of us then walked the awesome coast path to Rose Bay, where the rest of my friends were waiting. We had some scrummy food and chats and sunbaked in the lovely sunshine, then walked along the beach a bit further until we got to a place to hire kayaks and paddleboards! The next hour or two was so fun, exploring the bay (on the very calm waters) and having a swim, and chatting and laughing and trying to do yoga on paddleboards, and falling off.
We walked back along afterwards, and carried on with our amazing champagne picnic, with delish foods (including gourmet sausage sandwiches), decorated with pretty bunting and rugs and cushions, and chilled out and scoffed ourselves.
Next up, Sha and Rochy kidnapped me again, and we went to Sha's house, where my very own hair and make-up artist came to make me look beautiful. I was also presented with an incredible gold Gorman dress and a flower crown – I was ready for the evening!
We got back in a cab and then got out again at Bree's – which had been transformed!! It was also ready for the evening – with our very own caterer whipping up amazing treats (honestly, the food was next level), champagne for days, beautiful decor, a karaoke machine, games, videos from my sisters and friends from home, and all my friends there looking gorgeous in bright colours! So special!
The next about 7 hours (yes, honestly) were packed full of some things I can mention and some I can't (no strippers), and a lot of tequila. We took over the dancefloor, I took over the karaoke machine and mircophone and did a very long speech on why I loved everyone, and we all danced and drank and sang and played games and drank and ate and danced and drank and played and laughed and laughed and laughed and had the best time ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment