Thursday, March 24, 2016

Friday 18 March - Just one drink




Current location: The city, Sydney
11.11pm, Dancing! Tonight, I went out for the infamous 'just one drink' after work, for two of my good friends' leaving parties (sob!). After that one drink, I had another couple (it was a hot day, i was rehydrating), then happened to amble over to karaoke across the road. It was hilarious, one of the funniest karaoke sessions I've ever been to, and, of course, we had to have a few more drinks to get us through the singing. It was actually so lovely to have a proper catch-up with my buddies from work, and there was such a good feeling and vibe. So good, in fact, that we then went back to the pub for 'just one more'... And honestly, I would have left – but then I ran into my beauty of a future-sister-in-law, Bree, and we arved up the dancefloor for aaaaages. The blurry, sweaty, happy photo at the bottom sums it all up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment