Thursday, February 11, 2016

Sunday 7 February – Busy busy beeeeee






Current location: Queens Park, Sydney
11.11am, Playing football! This isn't something I usually do, but I'm considering joining Andy's mixed soccer team, so my friend Matty and I went for a trial game. It was way more fun – and way hotter – than I imagined, and I loved it, so I think I'll join the team.
After the game, I went to the One Fine Day wedding exhibition with my friend Rochy (who is also getting married, but next year), and we milled around lots of beautiful stalls, eating wedding cake and talking to stylists. Very nice!
By the afternoon, I was pretty tired out so went for a quick swim in the sea to rejuvenate myself, had a nap on the beach, and then went to play netball. It was a fun game, but we lost, and then I went to a friend's for dinner. Phew! What a busy busy busy but brill brill brill day!

No comments:

Post a Comment