Friday, February 19, 2016

Sunday 14 February – My busy Valentine's




Current location: Queens Park
11.11am, Playing football with my new football team. It was SO hot. This morning I went for a 6.5km run with my gym friends, then a quick swim, then to football, so i was pretty hot and tired by the time I got there! After footy, a group of us went to the beach, for more swims and sunbathing, although that was pretty hot too, so we gave up pretty quickly and I went home for a nap. The evening brought two games of netball (we lost both but only just) before I collapsed on the sofa with dinner, Netflix and my one true love, Andy. I love him for not caring if I play sport all Valentine's Day, and for playing sport with me, and for loving having a low-key lovely life with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment