Friday, February 5, 2016

Saturday 30 January - Double bday!





Current location: Alexandria
11.11am, Getting things ready for trivia! Today is a double celebration, as it's the 1st birthday of the gym I go to, and the 28th birthday of my lovely friend Teebow (the girl in green in the middle pic). 
So, first off, we were celebrating the 1st birthday. I have to say, when I joined this gym, last March, I never thought I'd still be going there 10 months later. I never thought I'd make such good friends – friends who I've now holidayed with, partied with, will be at my wedding later in the year, been in sports teams with. The owners and trainers behind F45 Newtown have tried really hard to build a very welcoming and supportive community, and I am so glad they've succeeded! So it was ace to be able to celebrate with them, and to thank for them for making me a happier, friendlier and fitter person that I was 12 months ago. 
We had a trivia afternoon in the pub, where Teebow acted as trivia master, and I ran around collecting paper and adding up scores. It was such a fun afternoon (with the top three teams being decided by 1.5 points!). 
In the evening, we left to go to Teebow's party in Darlinghurst, where we drank tequila, met her friends and partied on until the (not so) early hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment