Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday 11 December – I’m off!


Current location: Eveleigh
11.11am, At work, with my suitcases by my side. Today I’m off to England, my homeland! I’m so excited to spend Christmas with my beautiful family, who have grown in number since I was last home, thanks to my littlest niece Anna being born last month. I can’t wait to cuddle, be cold, play games, eat well, be an auntie, stroke my preggo friend’s belly, meet my friend’s fiancé, drink mead, open pressies, swim in the sea, and soak up the love of those incredible people who know me so well and love me lots! This year has been remarkable, for many reasons… engagements (including mine), pregnancies and babies (not including mine!), holidays, weddings, and just so many of those wonderful days where nothing major happens, but there’s laughter and sunshine and you’re filled with happiness and peace and contentment, and your soul and heart are happy. I think Christmas in Cornwall will bring more of the same, and I can’t wait to celebrate such a bloody great year. Feeling the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment