Friday, October 2, 2015

Thursday 24 September - The rematch



Current location: Alexandria 
11.11pm,  Not being asleep. Every time I play a late game of netball, I get home feeling pretty wired and not at all tired. Our game tonight finished at about 9.30pm, then we had a beer after, so I didn't get home until nearly 11pm. An hour later I was still feeling wide awake... which might have had somerhing to do with the adrenaline from our awesome win in the Newtown Derby. It was the rematch after the last game, which the Kings (my team) won 15-8 against the Flamingos (our rival team/friends). The Kings turned on the skills tonight, and won 26-15, so we retire from the season as reigning champions. (Only in the Newtown Derby though - we actually haven't won any other games!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment