Sunday, April 12, 2015

Saturday 28 March – Happy birthday Fisherman's Wharf!












Current location: Woy Woy
11.11am, At the hairdressers, getting a bob! Woo! I've been wanting to cut my horribly knotty hair cut for a while, so it was nice to have the scissors taken to it! It was a beautiful day up the coast (where my hairdressers is) so I met Andy and his parents, and a friend of theirs, and we went to a festival that was happening by the water. It was to celebrate the Fisherman's Wharf's 40th birthday, so there were loads of yummy seafood stalls, market stands, winery booths, and lots of happy, smiley people. 

In the afternoon, once we were full of calamari, prawns and tuna steak, Andy and I headed back down to Sydney and had dinner at the home of our lovely friends, Colin and Christabel. We ended up staying super late playing Cards Against Humanity and Poker, and eating the most scrumptious dinner, washed down with whiskey sours. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment