Monday, April 20, 2015

Saturday 18 April – Morning of motivation




Current location: Newtown
11.11am, Sitting on the floor of the gym. I've been going to F45 for the past six weeks, and am absolutely loving it. Part/most of the reason I love it is the people who run the F45 studio in Newtown; they're all so ace an encouraging, and I've found myself wanting to go almost every day.

This morning I was booked in for an 8am class, and then we had the 'Playoffs fitness testing'. I hung around watching people for about an hour, until my buddy turned up and then we did the testing together. She thrashed me, but it was pretty fun! It's only 10 minutes (10 stations, 45 seconds of working, 15 seconds rest) of rowing, kettle bells, bench hops etc, but it feels a lot harder than it sounds! Anyway, the atmosphere was great this morning, and we all ended up sitting around for another hour, having a coffee and brekkie picnic on the floor of the gym. What a fun morning (honestly!).

No comments:

Post a Comment