Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday 5 October – Mind blown

















Current location: Maitland Bay
11.11am, At the beach. Having my mind blown. You know there's that drug, where you get some amazing high but then the drug kills a bit of your brain so you can never be quite so happy again? (Can you tell I don't really know what I'm talking about?!) Well today I went to a beach so beautiful that part of my mind was blown and I don't know what will happen when I see another beach again!

I had actually been to this beach before (and apparently my mind was blown that time too!) but we walked down a different way today, and approaching it from the opposite direction gave it a totally different look. I was with Nick, Ducky and Juzzy, and we'd been for a delish brunch at Box on the Water... I'm loving the coast!

When we came off the boiling hot beach (30˚C today), we came up to the house to meet Dave and Val, who returned today from their gigantic trip overseas. Jess and Bree drove them up so, by the evening, all eight of us (including Andy and Mitch after work) were reunited for takeaway, wine and lots of stories from holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment