Saturday, October 4, 2014

Saturday 27 September – My own company




Current location: Ettalong Beach
11.11pm, Watching Orange is the New Black. I've had a lovely day, much nicer than I expected. Andy and his brother Nick have gone down south to go snowboarding for the weekend, and so I am spending the weekend (or part of it) alone. I was kind of dreading it, because I much prefer hanging out with others than in my own company, but I was also kind of looking forward to it...

Anyway, I ended up having the loveliest time. Last night I got home from work, went for a (short) run, and then had a very lazy, early night, of Skyping my mum, watching Grey's Anatomy and going to bed at 10pm. I got up early this morning, went to see a few houses (we're house-sitting at the mo, so need to find somewhere to live soon!) then went to the beach with Dana the dog. We had such a nice time (well, I did!) in the sunshine, with no clouds in the sky... It's definitely feeling like spring now.

In the evening, I made dinner, had a glass of wine and watched TV. Chilled and lovely, although it has made me realise I don't actually have any friends up here except for Andy! (Also that means there's no-one else to take photos... So selfies galore!)

No comments:

Post a Comment