Friday, September 5, 2014

Tuesday 2 September – Hoops are back!


Current location: Paddington
11.11pm, At Nick and Bree's again, after having been to trivia at the Forresters, again (just like last week). Only this time, Hoops managed to squeeze in a quick netball match first. It was actually our final, but because it's been raining every Tuesday for months, it was the first game I've played in about six weeks. So nice to get back on the court, even if the team we were playing were a bit on the mean side. We got beaten, but we didn't go down without a fight, and I was so proud of the girls, as I have been all season. Hoops rocks, and is definitely one of my favourite things about living in Australia.
After the netball match, we went for a post-game beer and to join the others for trivia. I didn't contribute much, other than knowing how old Justin Timberlake is (33, if you're interested). Glad to know my job is worthwhile!

Picture taken from Legends Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment