Thursday, September 18, 2014

Tuesday 16 September – So much activity!


Current location: Eveleigh
11.11am, Looking up Xtend Barre. Chrystal and I had decided to try it, so we were sussing out where it is and what we needed to wear. It's an awesome mix of pilates, ballet and some crazy toning/stretching activity, which made our legs hurt after 45 minutes of lunging, pulsing and using muscles I clearly don't usually use!

After work, I also had a netball match, which was a bit of a struggle because I was already in achy pain, but also I had to play a half at GA. And I was terrible! But then I got to go back to my normal C position. Hoops were so awesome tonight, everyone battled away (even though we were a player down), which resulted in a two-goal win. Woop, go Hoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment