Thursday, September 18, 2014

Saturday 13 September – What did the fox say?!




Current location: Newtown
11.11pm, At a party. We got home pretty late last night from a party at kara and Phil's. The theme was Wes Anderson films, so Andy went as Owen Wilson's character from The Darjeeling Limited, and I went as Mrs Fox from Fantastic Mr Fox. Before we went there, we went to the Smash Sausage Kitchen in Newtown and, oh my goodness, I was so overwhelmed, I almost cried! The food was amaaaazing (I do particularly love sausages!) and the service and friendliness of the staff was awesome. We'll definitely be going back – I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing that we didn't know this place existed when we just lived down the road from it! The party was so much fun, as Kara's parties always are...

No comments:

Post a Comment