Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sunday 14 September – How I spend my Sundays



Current location: Ettalong Beach
11.11am, At the beach. After last night's shenanigans in Newtown, we had a semi-late start to the day, but the sun was shining so we wanted to make the most of the glorious sunny day! It's been pretty rainy in Sydney recently, so it was a very welcome change.
We took Dana out and went for a good walk along Umina Beach, then I sat down with my book, sunbathed and read for a couple of hours, while Andy swam, threw the ball for Dana and was much more active than me... That's usually how our beach days go (me lazy, him active).
After a few hours, we headed back for lunch and then had an even lazier afternoon of napping, reading, getting a few jobs done, and basically not doing much. We rounded off our day with a barbie on the verandah. Bloody love a lazy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment