Sunday, July 6, 2014

Wednesday 2 July – Walking in a winter wonderland


Current location: Eveleigh
11.11am, Saying yes. Then no. Then yes. Then no. Tonight my friend Yeezy was going to a 'Winter Wonderland' press event on the sixth floor of Westfield, to which I was invited, and I just couldn't decide whether to go or not. I was keen, but I was tired, then I was keen, then I was tired. Eventually, I stopped being an old lady, and just decided to go out and have fun... and it was so fun! Yeezy and I took full advantage of the free canapes and drinks, and had a really good catch-up on everything. It didn't feel that wintery, as it's still so sunny here at the moment, but it definitely felt like a wonderland (thanks to the ice sculptures!).

Picture taken from SydneySocial101

No comments:

Post a Comment