Sunday, April 6, 2014

Saturday 5 April – Sport, swim, snooze


Current location: Erskineville
11.11am, Trying to convince Andy to drive me to netball in Bondi. After Ironman March I've been super lazy, and just couldn't be bothered with the 10km ride there and back. Luckily, he relented, so I got to netball feeling fresh and energetic and excited! It was a super fun game (even though I played GS!) and then Rianne, Karlie, Andy and I went down to North Bondi for a swim. There was a possible shark sighting down there, so there weren't too many people in the sea, even though it was a gorgeous sunny day. We managed a quick cooldown before getting a bit too scared and coming out the water, although I'm pretty sure it turned out there was no shark.
Afterwards, we went for lunch at the Beach Burrito Co, which was deeeeelish, then I came home, had a nap, then met everyone at the Rocks Brewery in Alexandria.

(Pics from Twitter.com/VanessaVartto)

No comments:

Post a Comment