Thursday, January 16, 2014

Wednesday 8 January – Moonlight Cinema


Current location: Somewhere in Sydney
11.11pm, Cycling home from Centennial Park. Since it opened in Sydney, I've been so excited to go to the Moonlight Cinema (outdoor cinema in the night time) and tonight a group of us went to watch The Book Thief. We'd brought a yummy picnic, found a great spot, and had just sprawled out on our picnic rug when the heavens opened. Oh no! Luckily, we'd come a bit prepared so up went the umbrellas and on went the waterproofs, but it was still pretty soggy. However, the film was amazing. I was worried I wouldn't like it, as I loved the book so much, but Geoffrey Rush was beyond ridiculously good, and the story was so closely followed, and the filming was beautiful and it was amazing and sad and wonderful. And I loved being outside in the open air, even if it was a bit on the damp side!

No comments:

Post a Comment