Sunday, January 19, 2014

Tuesday 14 January – It's almost finished!


Current location: Erskineville
11.11pm, Reading in bed. Because the book club book I'm reading keep sending me to sleep, I still haven't finished it yet! Today was such a beautiful day so after work I decided to go for a glass of wine at a pub round the corner and sit in the sunshine and read it. It was lovely! Then I came home and made some snacks for book club. We're trying to make it healthy tomorrow, so Rochy and I made 'Quinoa, cheese and broccoli bites' – and they were actually amazing. No picture but seriously, these were so easy and so yummy.

1 cup of quinoa, cooked.
3 eggs
1 cup of cheese
1 broccoli head, finely chopped
(I also added 1/2 cup sundried tomato, but these are optional)

Mix them all together, cook in muffin tray for 20 mins on 350˚F, and voila! You can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment