Saturday, January 4, 2014

Thursday 26 December - Not my usual Boxing Day






Current location: Eveleigh, Sydney
11.11am, In work. I'm not sure I've ever been so sad about having to go to work! Boxing Day at home is a big day where we have a party at the Johns' house and catch up with loads of our close friends. 

This morning I got up at 6am and got the train back to Sydney to go to work. There isn't much to say about the day... It was lovely to see my work friends, I ate Twisties (and leftover Christmas ham, of course), then got the train back up the coast. I arrived to find everyone in the back garden drinking G&Ts and playing croquet (how very English!) so I joined in and then it felt like Boxing Day again, but sunnier! 

Things got even better when we had a BBQ dinner and played Articulate... Sausages and organised fun - two of my favourite things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment