Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sunday 5 January - WA comes to NSW


Current location: Erskineville
11.11am, Walking to the train station. I was off to meet Mel and Troy, my gorgeous friends from WA, who are over for a wedding. We met for lunch and went to Coffee Club on the river, catching up on all the news before going for a little walk by the river and dipping our toes in. It was so hot and muggy today!

By the time I was homeward-bound, with Brodie in tow, I was pretty sleepy. Rather than have a Sunday lie-in, I'd got up with Andy at 6.45am when he had got up to go to work. Learning my lesson about running in the sun, I went out for an early jog, then came home, drank a smoothie and watched TV until it was time to catch the train.

When Brodie and I got back to Sydney, we hung out at home, chatting, watching TV and being lazy, until Jdog and Andy got home. Then the four of us wandered up to Newtown to eat dumplings. After dumplings, we walked back along King Street and got a frozen yoghurt, and it felt like being on holiday. It was so hot and there were so many people out, it was lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment