Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday 28 December - Making the most of the Central Coast







Current location: Terrigal
11.11am, Driving to Terrigal. It's a fun beach town we've been to a couple of times but have never actually spent much time at the beach there! So today, six of us (David, Val, Jo, Rianne, Andy and I) went down for a swim and a BBQ. It was so hot and so busy and so exactly how I like to spend my time! 

We had a yummy sausage and steak lunch and spent the afternoon alternating between napping on the beach, swimming in the sea and playing Boules (turns out I'm terrible at it!). Rianne and I went for a short walk up a big hill, and then rolled back down, and then we all went for a delicious cocktail in the sun! Not a bad way to spend a Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment