Thursday, January 16, 2014

Monday 6 January – Sydney Opera House!





Current location: Newtown, Sydney
11.11pm, Eating Mexican food. Tonight, Andy and I had the best night – we met at the Opera Bar outside Sydney Opera house after work, and had a drink in the sunshine with views of the Harbour Bridge. It was so beautiful! My sister had bought us tickets to see Bonobo at the Opera House and I was so excited. It was the first time I'd been there, and it's so beautiful inside! The acoustics are amazing, and it just felt so awesome to be in such an iconic building.

Bonobo was fantastic, although it was the first time I'd been sitting down in a concert, so there was lots of chair-dancing going on! But seriously, I was blown away by the music and the whole experience. Afterwards, we wanted to kick the party on, so decided to go out for dinner and a drink. We headed to trusty Newtown and prowled King Street until we found what we wanted: Mexican!

No comments:

Post a Comment