Sunday, January 5, 2014

Friday 3 January - An early mark



Current location: Eveleigh
11.11am, At work. Working, I guess! I'm not sure exactly what I was doing but around then I was trying to decide when to take a lunch break and go for a run. New year, new effort and all that! 
However, at 12.30pm, our editor called an early mark (an Aussie way of saying you can go home early), woop! 

So I went home to an empty house, had a quick nap, then went out for a run at about 2pm. It was probably a bit of an error as by then the temperature was in the mid-30s, so I was so hot and tired! I got halfway then decided to lie down in the shade of a tree instead of run any further, and it was a great idea! Much better than running at least. 

When I got home Andy was back so we decided to take advantage of finishing work early and the beautiful weather, and go up the coast. Once up there, we had a pretty relaxed evening of quesadillas and watching The Queen. I was so tired out I couldn't keep my eyes open so had an early night after drinking water all evening, rather than wine. I've never felt so virtuous ha ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment