Monday, April 15, 2013

Wednesday 27 March - An Audience with Jodi Picoult


Current location: Lewisham
11.11pm, Reading in bed. Tonight I went to a Book Reading with none other than Jodi Picoult, one of my all-time favourite authors. I vividly remember The Pact and having the revelation that, with books in the world, there was no reason to ever be bored again! It was a great feeling! Since then, I have devoured all her books, and was pretty bloody excited to read her new one, The Storyteller. So when I found out she was doing a book reading and Q&A session, I had to get tickets. Luckily Rianne is as big a fan as I am, so she came with me, and we sat at the back and listened in awe. Jodi was a really great speaker, really honest, vivacious and full of energy, and she totally lived up to the expectations. 

Picture taken from Hodder website

No comments:

Post a Comment