Monday, April 15, 2013

Wednesday 20 March - Daytime naps and dinner


Current location: Lewisham, London
11.11am, Asleep (still!). I had the day off work as we're not too busy at the moment and I am also suffering from horrendous jetlag tiredness (thanks America!) so I did the only sensible thing and slept in...until 1.30pm. Oops. The rest of the day was taken up with planning for Australia, ordering boxes to be shipped and getting dates sorted because, in just over two months, I will be living in Australia! And Andy is heading over there in just over a month. Crazy! We're going for a year, and I just can't wait to catch up with all our friends down under, and explore more of the amazing country. But it does seem like there's a lot to sort out beforehand!

And what better thing to end your day off than going out for dinner with two of your best friends? I went to meet Catdog and Emma in BiBimBap, a very highly recommended Korean place in Soho – cheap, delicious and speedy, what more could you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment