Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday 14 April - Aunties and uncles galore











Current location: Balham
11.11am, In the park in Balham. Claire and Matt were in London, staying at Kate and Jim's, so we went over to meet them this morning, and play with Ella and Jake. We had the loveliest time in the park, building sandcastles in the sand pit, pushing them both on the swings, running, climbing and doing all the things three year olds like doing! Then we went for lunch in the most awesome place I have eaten in for a while, Beyrouths in Balham, a new Lebanese restaurant. I would normally say don't go to Balham without eating there but this time I would say make a trip especially to Balham just to eat there. It really is worth it. The food was so delicious, and well-priced (it's half cafe, half restaurant), and the staff were so friendly and lovely. And it's BYO, so good for going out for dinner, too. I know I'm gushing about it but it was so yummy, I'm even trying to squeeze in another visit before we leave London in a couple of weeks! Afterwards we walked back to Kate's for more playing and cuddles with my gorgeous niece and nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment