Monday, April 15, 2013

Saturday 30 March - Family, friends, full day of fun

















Current location: Penzance
11.11am, Hanging out with my dad. What a man! We spent the morning having a chilled out time, catching up, reading, slobbing out, then my sister came to pick me up and we went to Trereife Craft fair with her, and her two gorgeous boys, Vinny and Zac. My friend Nicky met us there, and we all pottered around in the sunshine, playing, doing an egg hunt, buying local crafts, and having fun.

Next up we all went into town, in time for Mum's book launch – her most recent book from The Secrets Club series, The Truth About Tash is out soon! The launch, at The Edge of the World bookshop was really nice, with some lovely kids/teenagers turning up and having a chat. Go Mama!

With visits home too few and far between, I have to pack a lot into each day! So next up, I went back to Pip's with her and the boys to do some more playing, until it was for dinner. After eating, I went to meet Mum and Dad to go to a private view of one of Mum's friends at a gallery in town... Awesome art and pottery, I was very impressed!

Then (I said I have to pack a lot into each day!) I went to meet Ruth, Nicky, Willy and Becky for drinks in our favourite, the Admiral Benbow. A hilarious, chatty, full of fun night ensued, until we finally got home at about 3am. Good work Penzance!

No comments:

Post a Comment