Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday 5 April - Back to the future








Current location: Fitzrovia
11.11am, Working on Computeractive! Since its been bought by Dennis Publishing, I have had no more to do with the magazine I spent two years on, but today I went to Dennis to do a day's freelance sub-editing. It was great to see the old team again, and Emily, Clare and I enjoyed a lovely catch up over a yummy lunch. After work, Clare and I went for Friday night drinks, one of my favourite things to do. It's funny not sitting next to her every day so we had to make the most of seeing each other! A few hours and a few wines later and we decided on an impromptu trip to Brixton to meet some other friends. We went to an ace pub and drank prosecco, then I ran for the last bus home. Friday nights at their finest!

No comments:

Post a Comment