Monday, November 26, 2012

Sunday 18 November - Coffee with girls, beach with boys






Current location: Penzance
11.11am, Having coffee with Kate, Lily and Hannah, my bessies from school (though we were also missing Emma). A Christmas coffee (salted caramel latte) and a chat with my girls, life is good. Hannah is about to pop with baby number two, and she must be the most glamorous mamma ever. Hot stuff.

After coffee, I went to my favourite place in the whole world, Sennen beach, with Mum, Pip and my nephews. We played on the sand a bit, then Zac (aged 3) and I braved the sea. It was wicked, great waves, pretty chilly and lots of fun. We took the bodyboard in and Zac soon decided the best idea would be to ride on my back as we caught the waves in; he's awesome. But then we got freezing and had to go and have a hot chocolate to warm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment