Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday 9 October – Dinner at Clare's




Current location: Camberwell
11.11pm, Still not on my way home. I'd been for dinner at my friends' house, Kes and Clare. Something good about these two is that they met through me and are now housemates! We've been saying for a while that we should all hang out, considering I've never actually been in the same room as the two of them, and tonight I went round for dinner. Now, if they had been to ours for dinner, I either would have got Andy to rustle something up or they would have been treated to something like spaghetti. Easy stuff. Not these two. I was treated to cocktails to start, then a full three-course gastronomic delight, including roasted tomato bruschetta, duck with blackcurrant jus, roast parsnip, celeriac mousse and cabbage, then a home-made banoffee pie. Plus loads of red wine and lots of laughing about weird things yu can find on the internet. Ace night, that went on so long I ended up staying over.

No comments:

Post a Comment