Monday, October 1, 2012

Tuesday 25 September - End of an era!




Current location: Soho, London
11.11am, Organising a goodbye lunch with Nicky. This week marks a sad week for me, as it is when three of my best friends, Ruth, Nicky and Jack, all move back to Cornwall. They have wonderful jobs waiting for them there and I am very excited that they get a cosy winter in a Cornish cottage, but I also feel very sad for Andy and myself that we don't get to spend the winter with them up here.

They have made London so indescribably special – from living together in the Angel house, numerous dancing parties, beige dinners, lazy Sundays, hours of TV, cocktail Fridays, fresh air walks, cheese picnics, playalong Take Me Out, hours of night-time puns, Grey's and Boogtique photoshoots, to laughing, crying, drinking, cleaning, jumping, writing, stripping, napping, reading, snacking, smiling, teasing, singing, entertaining and loving, they are the best. Love you three x

No comments:

Post a Comment