Monday, July 30, 2012

Sunday 15 July - Back to Franks!





Current location: Peckham
11.11pm, In a pub, playing Taboo. Today is Gfox (our housemate)'s birthday so Andy, Katy, Gfox and I went paintballing this afternoon. I think the less said about that, the better, as it turns out I don't like paintballing. I spent the first two games hiding in a very dark corner counting down until it was over, and then I refused to carry on. What a party pooper. It wasn't the fear of getting hit, it was the being underground, in the dark, and trying to shoot people (I felt like I was in a war). Weird. Anyway after that, we headed home for a super-speedy change of clothes and went to Frank's bar in Peckham, where the sun was shining and the rum was flowing. Our friends Rozanne and Matt, who are Peckham locals, joined us too, then used their local knowledge to take us to an indoor pub when the sun went down and we got chilly. An amazing day with amazing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment