Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wednesday 28 March - Trees, blossom, sunshine





Current location: Soho
11.11am, Deciding which park to go to at lunch. Since this week has been so beautifully sunny, I've been taking full advantage and eating lunch outdoors every day. The blossom is out, the trees are looking green and healthy and the sky is cloudless and blue. I know this city isn't always thought of as a particularly beautiful place but, considering all the above pictures were taken in central London, I think it's pretty lovely.

2 comments:

  1. so pretty...i love looking up at the trees, seeing the sunlight filter thru the branches.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey! Despite the warm weather, however, I always seem to get a chill, be it walking around, sitting about or whatnot. I never seem to be able to keep a good temperature :(

    ReplyDelete