Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sunday 25 March - A new park near my house!


Current location: Lewisham
11.11am, At home, being lazy. Then the sun came out and I felt guilty for doing nothing so, after a quick jaunt to the gym, I went to seek out a park that's near my house. A friend had told me about it and, as I consulted the map and set off in the sunshine, I realised I actually cycle past it every week on the way to and from netball. Today, Manor House Gardens was bathed in sunshine and full of happy families playing, picnicking and making the most of the weather (not that it looks like it in the picture above). There is also a big pond, pretty flowerbeds, a cafe and lots of trees, perfect for reading under. I'm pretty glad I found this place; it's supposed to be lovely weather this week so we might even come for an evening picnic?

No comments:

Post a Comment