Sunday, March 25, 2012

Saturday 24 March - A chilled-out day of doing quite a lot!

Current location: Lewisham
11.11am, Cleaning the bathroom. Wild. Today I managed to do quite a lot... I cleaned, washed, tidied, and lots of other quite boring domestic chores. Then I headed to Mottingham for a netball match, which we lost but we played so well that it felt a bit like winning. I am absolutely loving my netball team and really enjoying playing a lot more.

After netball I hurried home to shower and change (and try out a new hairstyle!) before heading to Waterloo to meet Cat, Sara, Maryam, Paul and Scott and Cubana bar for a lot of mojitos and some much-loved laughs, chats and general fun.

And I managed all this as well as having a lie-in until 11am and going to bed at 10.30pm. It's amazing how much you can fit in when you don't have to go to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment