Thursday, November 10, 2011

Saturday 15 October - See ya later Aus!



Current location: Fremantle, Australia
11.11am, Having breakfast with Teegan and Chloe in Fremantle. Teegs has been an absolute hero this trip – considering I didn't even know her before I came out here, she has become a really good friend really quickly, helping me out with everything from luggage and airport runs to laughter and beer. After breakfast, we packed up the last of my stuff and went to the pub so say a few more farewells in the sunshine. This trip has been absolutely phenomenal... I can't believe how easy it has been so just slip back into my friendship group, and I have love love loved the Australian way of life. I hope it's not too long until I'm back again, as I am madly in love with this country and its people!

No comments:

Post a Comment