Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sunday 1 October - A long-awaited reunion






Current location: Perth, Australia!
11.11pm, On our way to the Windsor, a pub in South Perth. I'd arrived in Australia at 3.30pm, where Lauren and Corey were waiting for me. I have know Lauren for 15 years, and in less than a week, she is getting MARRIED! And I am a bridesmaid! It's all too exciting! I haven't seen her for a few years, but within about 10 seconds of us seeing each other again, it was like we hadn't been apart. We cracked open the champagne straight away, dug into some cheese and chorizo, and made a start on catching up. The afternoon turned into evening, which turned into night-time and, all of a sudden, the house was full of people and we were making a party before heading to the pub! Very good friends Mel and Carly came out too, and I was so excited to see them, and just to be back with my gorgeous, fun and much-missed girls again.

No comments:

Post a Comment