Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tuesday 19 April - Reliving the uni days





Current location: London
11.11pm, At a gig on New Oxford Street. The band was Channel Cairo and two of the band members, Josh and Hamish, are two of my closest friends from uni. We lived together in the first year and then spent a lot of the following two years together. They are awesome boys and it was so good to see them again after a long period of not being in touch much. Hopefully I'll see more of them now we're all in London.
But the most awesome thing is HOW GOOD their band was. I'm not much of a music reviewer, but I recommend you go and see them if you can. They've just signed a record deal to release one of their songs, Elephants, and I can't wait to see how it does.
It was an excellent eve; before the gig, Emma, Sara, Catdog and I went for dinner and cocktails. Best friends, old friends and live music: not bad for a Tuesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment