Monday, April 25, 2011

Sunday 24 April - The happiest of Easters!








Current location: Penzance, Cornwall
11.11am, Eating crisps! I gave them up for Lent (46 long, crisp-free days!) and it has been haaaaard. I know they're not good for me and I know I shouldn't eat so many of them, but they're my ultimate go-to food. Hungover, travelling, at work...they just seem to fit every occasion! Anyway, I celebrated my awesomeness at giving them up for so long by eating Pringles for breakfast.

What a lovely Easter it's been...The sun was shining and it was so hot, so we all headed to my favourite place in the whole world – Sennen beach. I love love LOVE it there, and being there with my parents, sisters (two out of three) and nephews was even better. Happy Easter everyone! x

No comments:

Post a Comment