Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thursday 10 March - Liverpool lady (from Ireland)


Current location: London
11.11pm, At home after having had dinner with Karen. We lived together in Liverpool and she was an absolute dream housemate. She'd bring me wine when I was miserable, crisps when I was hungry and laughter when I was bored. In the (almost) two years that we lived together, I've never watched so much crap TV, called the police so many times or done so many weird and random activities, including Neighbourhood Watch meetings in our front room, starjumping off our stairs and stalking girls from Take Me Out. And now, to my joy, Karen has moved to London! She was looking as beautiful as always and made me laugh like I haven't for ages, so I am super glad we are sharing a city again, if not a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment